Sunday, May 4, 2008

good stuff...


Had a great time speaking at Destiny today - I do LOVE to talk and I LOVE an audience...it's unreal how comfortable it all is for me up there.

I so appreciate the opportunities the lead team at Destiny keeps giving me - with every one I come home praying "keep stretching me God" - what else can I do?

Talked today about the 4 marks of God on a Woman - Intuition, Security, Nurture and Community. We had to fly thru them - but I loved the fact we got practical and had lots of fun doing it.

I guess the podcast will be up sometime this week.

www.destinychurch.info

Thanks again to those who pave the way for me with your prayers!

2 comments:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

Maybe your next step is to open your own church! Can't wait to listen to it, you always do such a wonderful job!

Forever Young said...

Very cool Cindy! I can't wait to listen to it, too! You're awesome.

Cindy & the Wards

Cindy & the Wards
June 2008

Welcome....

The Ward 5....

Abby's finishing her freshman year in high school.

Michael's 7 and we're finishing our first year of homeschooling.

Matti's 4 and spends his time at preschool and on the trampoline knocking out teeth!

Jeff's in the 89th Squadron at Andrews AFB flying 737's and being the Director of Personnel.

I am knee deep in answered prayers, goldfish and calendars!