Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let us pray....

Today I'm going to be getting ready for preschool graduation, then to soccer practice and then cheerleading parents meeting and then at some point I will open my refridgerator and look for something for dinner...

Today there are mothers in China who will spend their day waiting for their childrens remains to be pulled from buildings - hoping beyond hope ...

Today there are mothers in Burma waking up with nothing - including their children ...

Today there are mothers in Africa watching their children starve to death...

Mothers - let us pray

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me cry, and I'm not a mom!
I love your heart for God and people Cindy Ward!!!!!!

Kinney Kids Parents said...

You have this ability to make me feel all warm inside with thoughts of "how sweet, a glimpse into their lives." Without blinking an eye, I read on and find tears shooting out of my eyes along with the very ugly face cry of anguish with the reminder of the sober realities from around the world. Honestly, I can't wait to read your first book! Thanks for the global perspective. My cup runneth over!!

The Gotbeters said...

Thank you Cindy for that. We are so blessed to be able to snuggle up to our babies today..I love checking in on your blog. If you send me an email I will send you an invite to ours, tgotbeter@knology.net:) BRittan

Cindy & the Wards

Cindy & the Wards
June 2008

Welcome....

The Ward 5....

Abby's finishing her freshman year in high school.

Michael's 7 and we're finishing our first year of homeschooling.

Matti's 4 and spends his time at preschool and on the trampoline knocking out teeth!

Jeff's in the 89th Squadron at Andrews AFB flying 737's and being the Director of Personnel.

I am knee deep in answered prayers, goldfish and calendars!